Here are the most frequently asked questions for our roofing contractors Naperville
1) If my roof leaks do I need a complete replacement?
• A leaking roof doesn’t mean that you have to get a complete roof replacement. Any roofers Naperville has will be able to help you assess the situation and make the best decision moving forward.
2) If I decide to reroof, what are my options?
• There are 2 options to choose from: a) a complete roof replacement OR b) a re-cover of the existing roof system.
3) Can a homeowner recognize when there’s a problem with a roof system?
• Hiring a roofing professional to inspect your roof annually is the best way to solve roofing problems.
4) What is the life expectancy of my roof system?
• The average life expectancy is 20 Years. However, the life span can be influenced by roof system design, building structure and material quality, and more.
5) Can this be a DIY job?
• If you’re successful with DIY home improvement projects, yes, but if not, this is not a risk you should take.
Your roof is a critical component of your home’s internal and external structure. Messing up repairs might lead to serious damages and increased expenses.
6) What is the life expectancy of my roof system?
The average life expectancy is 20 Years. However, the life span can be influenced by roof system design, building structure and material quality, and more.
7) Can I get a roofing shingle that suits my roof and my budget?
• A few things need to be considered:
- A) Firstly, the type of roofing job needed. If it’s a simple re-cover, the cost should be okay, but it will be more expensive if a complete replacement is needed.
- B) Secondly, the type of material you use will influence the price. When you decide what you want when you weigh style against durability, you’ll be able to see if that is something you can afford.
- C) Finally, the design of your house should be evaluated. The more valleys and hard-to-get spots you have, the more expensive your project will be.