Are you having electrical problems? Our team is very accurate and efficient in diagnosis and repairs.
Maintenance is essential to preventing damage at home because circuit breakers can fail for multiple reasons. They aim to protect your home from power failure and burns, so it’s important to know how to tell if your circuit breaker fails.
Be alert if you notice any of these signs:
– Is the circuit breaker hot when you touch it?
– Is there a burning smell coming out of the electrical panel?
– Are any parts visibly burned or wiring exposed?.
If you notice any of these problems, we suggest that you call our electrical company Gurnee, our specialists will be there as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, consider the following:
- Recognize the circuit: Each breaker helps protect a different area or electrical device. Check your electrical panel and look for a sticker next to the breaker that is damaged or a description on the door of the circuit board.
- Eject Electrical Devices from the circuit that are broken: Make sure the breaker is in the off position and proceed to unplug every device to protect them from any electrical surge.
- Restore the circuit breaker: Reset the breaker by bringing it back to the position. If it works, the problem was an overfilled circuit. If the problem persists, the issue is either a short circuit or a bad breaker.
Our electrician Gurnee will always be there to find the best solutions to all your electrical issues.